Monday, February 15, 2010

Sparking my creativity

I have been thinking about how to get motivated in my art life. Escaping to my art room seems overwhelming now because there is so much stuff in here! Everything is stashed in clear boxes for ease of finding, but then they are stacked upon each other and not easy to get to. It creates a block to creativity, that is for sure.

I wonder how others manage. I know not everyone is fortunate enough to even have a room to work in. I have seen dining room tables serving as art spaces, a tiny nook in the corner of a room, and sometimes barely a space at all and here I have a spare bedroom and am at my wits end! This is when I resort to digital art - everything is right here on the computer!

No comments:

A long, long time ago......but I can still remember....

A long, long time ago......but I can still remember....
Just the two of us, before the rest of us...

Pepper

Pepper
At 10 weeks. Half sweet and half not!