Friday, January 29, 2010

Snow again!


Well, Richmond got the snow that was expected - out where I live, we measured a good 10 inches, enough to shut down the city for a day! Enough for the governor to declare us in a "state of emergency". This is probably for areas who were expecting more. We did not go out and brave the snow as some folks did. I did not want to risk breaking anything as my good friend Cheri did right after Christmas. When you get our age, injuries seem to take longer to heal.

You would think that a couple of days "snowbound" would bring me a spark of creativity, but I could not get in the mood. Now that it is Sunday evening, I find that I am rather dark and gloomy, even though I will be off from work tomorrow. The morning will be filled with doctors appointments and the afternoon will rush by as Tuesday will be a regular work day. That is when I will be in the mood to create! Always happens that way!

No comments:

A long, long time ago......but I can still remember....

A long, long time ago......but I can still remember....
Just the two of us, before the rest of us...

Pepper

Pepper
At 10 weeks. Half sweet and half not!