Sunday, May 3, 2009




Wow, I am sorry that I have not posted in a while! I have been so busy with family things that I had forgotten all about blogging! Well, I see that I last promised to post my ATC's and never did! Above are 3 of the 4 cards that I made and mailed in to the Creative Souls ATC swap. (I forgot to scan the 4th one)I really enjoyed making the cards for my first swap. I swear I felt like I could just continue making those little cards forever, it was so much fun but lately, becoming bored with my conventional jewelry, I have been re-focusing on my artsy style jewlery making.

We are also focusing on some badly needed rehab efforts for our old utility room so that takes priority really over fun stuff. I do try to sneak in every bit of art time that I can though! I hope you all are crafting away and enjoying the nice Spring activities that are happening everywhere! Don't forget, Mothers Day is NEXT weekend, May 10th!

2 comments:

pchickki said...

I am also enjoying the ATC Swaps
I can't get enough of them!
Glad to see you back. Summer will be keeping us all a bit busy but it is so good to see your work again.
Have a great weekend
Hugs
Patti

In the Light of the Moon said...

Your ATC's are just wonderful..I am also beginning to love jewelry making and like you it's hard to find the time.Warmest Regards,Cat

A long, long time ago......but I can still remember....

A long, long time ago......but I can still remember....
Just the two of us, before the rest of us...

Pepper

Pepper
At 10 weeks. Half sweet and half not!