Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving


I love the holidays! I really do. I look forward to them every year. It is a time to see family that I have not seen for a while, to share a home cooked meal with them and to catch up. It is difficult for me to prepare as I used to, and no matter what I think in my mind to be a simple task, often seems hard once I am in full swing. I am angry that I can not keep up as I used to, and that I have this leg disorder that does not go away. I am thankful though that my legs are there - my feet though aching, do walk and my body is able to re-cooperate when I am done! I am thankful for my immediate family, my extended family, my friends and my faithful husband! I am thankful for the gift of prayer and a merciful and loving Lord who blesses me more than I could ever deserve. Thank you Lord for all of my many blessings - I love you!

1 comment:

In the Light of the Moon said...

Norma,I am so happy I found you!!!I have been searching and searching( : Sweet Norma you won my giveaway!!There was no link for you and I was almost read to give up when I remembered to check the Mixed media artist page and that is where I found your blog.Please email me your address so I can send out your Gratitude journal.It was so lovely to read your post.Warmest Regards,Cat
cat1@cfl.rr.com

A long, long time ago......but I can still remember....

A long, long time ago......but I can still remember....
Just the two of us, before the rest of us...

Pepper

Pepper
At 10 weeks. Half sweet and half not!