Thursday, January 1, 2009


Many Blessings and Happiest of Happy New Years to you! Well, today is January 1st, 2009! Yea! Wow....I can honestly say, that while I am grateful for each day that the Lord gives me, I do look forward to a better new year! I wish each of you great health, much success and extreme happiness in this new year.

Why not resolve to stop often and smell the roses and perhaps even take a minute from your crazy schedule to sketch, paint, collage, re-purpose or alter them! When you are done, pass them along to someone else....share the joy. I think that is a really cool resolution.

1 comment:

pchickki said...

Thanks so much for your kind words on my blog today. It means so much to me to get support from all of my friends in times of sorrow and in times for joy.

I hope you will be able to make one of your beautiful digital pieces of art on and ATC and join in my ATC Valentines Swap.

Happy Creating!!!!

You will have to tell me how you do that digital art. It is so beautiful!!!
Hugs
Patti

A long, long time ago......but I can still remember....

A long, long time ago......but I can still remember....
Just the two of us, before the rest of us...

Pepper

Pepper
At 10 weeks. Half sweet and half not!