Saturday, February 21, 2009


Wow! I did not realize that I had not posted in so long! I guess I have been a little bit busy playing "NURSE!"...OMG... my dear hubby suddenly came down with Pnuemonia and was hospitalized for three days!
He is better now thank God, but it was kind of scarey there in the beginning. I made this piece of art "Encampeth" just before that happened. Maybe someone else knew we were about to go through a tribulation and inspired me with the verse from Psalms 34:7.
I am currently working on some cool purse jewelry inspired by a thrift shop find a couple of weeks back. As soon as complete, I will post! I missed Valentines Day due to dh's illness, but am ready to get back in the saddle and work on some very cool ideas I have! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

pchickki said...

Pretty awesome!
Glad your hubby is doing okay now.
So glad to see you back again. I missed watching your blog.
GOd Bless You
Hugs
Patti

Managing Life and Art.... said...

Hi Patti! Thanks hon, just life happening, you know? Getting older is not for sissys! Thanks for your faithfulness too - take good care, hugz, Norma

A long, long time ago......but I can still remember....

A long, long time ago......but I can still remember....
Just the two of us, before the rest of us...

Pepper

Pepper
At 10 weeks. Half sweet and half not!