Thursday, December 18, 2008


Merry Christmas! It is now getting to be the time like when the train ran over the monkey's tail----it won't be long now! Christmas Day, as of this writing is only 7 days away! YIKES! I don't know how this happens to me every year. Every year it comes around at the same time, and every year I seem to never be ready for it.

Especially this year. We have all had stomach bugs and sinus infections. That made festivities less of a priority since we were mainly focused on just breathing. Then, when I did feel better, I still could not get to my Christmas decorations because they are up in the attic and I am not...nor can I make my way up there alone. No one ever seemed to have time to help me when they were around. Only today, December 18th, did I manage to plug up my little fiber optic tree in the living room and threw some dollar store decorations on it. "Walah!" It actually looks pretty, but truly not the same as my big tree with a million glittered german glass ornaments on it! There is just no time nor effort to take that on at this late date.

I hope you each are able to relax and enjoy some quality time with your family and friends. Don't over indulge but do enjoy the season and most of all, remember the reason for it. Take time to create something special for someone special. You will find it most rewarding! God's Blessings to you all!

No comments:

A long, long time ago......but I can still remember....

A long, long time ago......but I can still remember....
Just the two of us, before the rest of us...

Pepper

Pepper
At 10 weeks. Half sweet and half not!