Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanks Giving 2008

Thanksgiving now past until next year, I reflect back on this past 12 months and I am so very thankful for all of the wonderful blessings that God has bestowed on my life! You just can't buy what God gives you freely! So, I claim the health and healing He offers and stand firm on His Word and accept that I am a child of the King! The worries of the world are not my worries because Christians simply do not operate by the laws of the world. We live in it, but we do not have to be part of it. When you realize this - it is like walking on sunshine!

This altered vintage photo is my cousin(l) and my aunt(r), many years ago. Both young ladies are now in their 60's and more beautiful than ever! They came from humble backgrounds but having heard how much fun they had as children, I could not resist altering them when I found this old photo. My family are all God chasers. Not a bad thing to be. Keeps that sun right smack dab in our face! I hope you will stop and reflect on God's goodness in your life and then take a moment to capture that in your own art work.

No comments:

A long, long time ago......but I can still remember....

A long, long time ago......but I can still remember....
Just the two of us, before the rest of us...

Pepper

Pepper
At 10 weeks. Half sweet and half not!