Thursday, December 4, 2008





I often write about my granddaughter and my daughter, but I have a wonderful son as well! I see Brandon most every weekend when his sweet girlfriend Christina brings him over! Otherwise, he probably would not come over quite so often! He has a good heart but he is still a typical 21 year old guy and probably does not want to hang around with his parents on the weekend!

We are blessed, as we live close to our grown kids and see them very frequently as well as doing many things together. Brandon is quite an artist himself, though he says he does not get the thrill that I do from smelling pencil shavings and fresh paper pulp!


No comments:

A long, long time ago......but I can still remember....

A long, long time ago......but I can still remember....
Just the two of us, before the rest of us...

Pepper

Pepper
At 10 weeks. Half sweet and half not!