Monday, August 11, 2008

My Olivia

If anyone out there reads this, and you are a praying person, I would like to ask you to pray for me. I have a place on my leg which has been there for about 4 months now and tomorrow, I go for tests to try to find out what is going on. My God is bigger than this, that is for sure! My faith is strong and I am not looking for nothing nor claiming anything, but I am human and I am a little bit anxious. So, if you could remember me when you talk to Him, I would be so appreciative!

This is my little darling grand daughter, Olivia! She is about 10 months old now. She weighs just 17 pounds. She is a tiny little thing, but she is big on sweetness. And she is healthy and eating much better now. I had not posted much on here about her lately, so I think she was due a little of the spotlight. She certainly is the highlight of my life!

Don't you just love grandbaby's? Love 'em up, fill 'em up, pump 'em up and then give them back to their parents! Payback!

1 comment:

pchickki said...

Olivia is so precious and yes I love being a grandmother.

So happy to hear that your tests came back ok. I didn't read about your leg until today. Things like this tend to worry a person I agree.

God Bless You
Patti

A long, long time ago......but I can still remember....

A long, long time ago......but I can still remember....
Just the two of us, before the rest of us...

Pepper

Pepper
At 10 weeks. Half sweet and half not!