Saturday, August 9, 2008


I am a player. I make collages and then digitally alter them and sometimes, I come up with something totally different than is my normal "style". Which I wonder if I can define what my style is, anyway?

I am always attracted to anything old and tattered. It is as if a magnet pulls me to the aged object. I wonder who had them, what the object may have meant to them (if anything) and I wonder what they would think of the same object today.

Secondly, I am a lover of colors. The contrast between vintage and bright colors is obvious. Where they come together, I don't know. But in Normaland, the old, forgotten and tattered live side by side with the bright and vivid colors of life! My "style" then, is of that which is all but forgotten, and all that breathes life. It is vintagekodachrome. Or that is what I am calling it. VIntageKodaChrome. The old and the new together. Cool.

No comments:

A long, long time ago......but I can still remember....

A long, long time ago......but I can still remember....
Just the two of us, before the rest of us...

Pepper

Pepper
At 10 weeks. Half sweet and half not!