Monday, August 25, 2008

God is good! All the time! This is just a praise report that the leg xrays and veneous dopplers were all normal. Prayer is powerful! I am just getting old and some of my habits (or lack thereof) are saying hello! Maybe it is time to change some of my habits. Anyway, I am grateful for the good report!

I spent yesterday with Olivia. Her Mom and Dad took her to church and then brought her to my house. They needed a little time alone and had some tickets to use so they spent the afternoon at Busch Gardens. Livvi, Papa and I had chicken noodle soup with saltine crackers, sliced cheese and pear juice. She loved it and so did we! I love my time with my granddaughter! She is a blessing to me.

I am making my daughter (pictured with me above)an altered art gift for her upcoming October 3rd birthday. Stephanie loves geneaology and all that goes with it. Digging up the lineage and history of family members long passed, is her bag. She loves library's, cemetaries, and any day that brings her more knowledge of her ancestors. I on the other hand, enjoy seeing the old photos. So for her birthday, I thought I would attempt to marry the two and give her something to have as a keepsake of her efforts. I am attempting to capture a bit of her findings on something concrete - tags full of photos and info. Aged of course, blank canvases on the backs for her to write her findings and my altered style incorporated throughout! When finished, I will post here. It is going to be yummy!

1 comment:

pchickki said...

So very glad to here the medical reports were all good.
God Bless You and yes Prayer is such a powerful thing!
Hugs
Patti

A long, long time ago......but I can still remember....

A long, long time ago......but I can still remember....
Just the two of us, before the rest of us...

Pepper

Pepper
At 10 weeks. Half sweet and half not!