Sunday, June 29, 2008



Sweet Olivia, my dear eight month old grandbaby's little toes peeking from her blankie while napping were so sweet, that I just had to capture them in a photograph! She is just a joy for all of her family. She is finally starting to "chub-up" a little bit, after suffering the first several months of her life with acid reflux and an allergy to cows milk.

While I crave making art, I crave time with Livvi more, and she comes first. I can barely go a day without seeing her. She is thriving now and we are thankful to Almighty God for her healing and having her precious little soul in our life.

Keeping up with this blog has been a challenge, but I found a link today for a site stating that we should "Blog without Obligation" - I grabbed the logo because it will let you know that while I want to blog, and sometimes need to blog, I am stepping back from the guilt. I hope that you will come back and check for updates (more often than not), because I am not giving up, I am just giving up the pressure! I believe that I am going to be ok with that. I hope this will not deter you from stopping by anyway, and that perhaps you understand and feel the same.

1 comment:

Renee Troy said...

How precious Livvie is. I have two grandchildren and adore them to bits. Can't keep my hands off them when they are with me. How blessed we are.
Just taking a peek at your blog from Creative Souls. It's a refreshing change I think. Light and airy.
God bless.
Renee

A long, long time ago......but I can still remember....

A long, long time ago......but I can still remember....
Just the two of us, before the rest of us...

Pepper

Pepper
At 10 weeks. Half sweet and half not!